Lean principles, such as the need to improve process speed, apply to all processes in the organization. A hands-on approach for integrating the production efficiencies of Lean Production and Service Infrastructure (marketing, sales, accounting, human resources, and so on), features detailed insights on –
Lean as a Value Proposition – How combining Lean approach for Manufacturing and Services provides unmatched potential for improving shareholder value.
Lean on Implementation Process – How to prepare your organization for a seamless incorporation of Lean tools and techniques, both in Manufacturing and Service Organizations.
Leveraging Lean as a Strategic Advantage – Strategies for extending the reach of Lean principles within and beyond your corporate walls. It include insights from corporate leaders who have already “walked the talk” which will accelerate your organization’s journey.
Learn the following principles applicable across every industry:
• Understanding the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
• Identifying the 8 Types of Waste
• Implementing 7 Levers to Reduce Process Wastes
• Creation of Process Mapping Techniques and Value Stream Mapping
• Essentials in a Problem Solving Toolkit
• Statistics Foundation and Graphical Tools in analyzing a service process
|Advanced Lean Approach for Manufacturing and Services||CI-03||2 Days (October 19-20)||Oct 19, 2018||St. Giles Hotel Makati||Classroom||₱ 12,000.00||Add to Cart|