Lean Six Sigma DMAIC course prepares participants to perform the role of a LSS Black Belt. Our comprehensive curriculum covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge required to successfully achieve Black Belt certifications and performance standards. This course is designed in a way that Lean Six Sigma Black Belt problem-solving tools, techniques and strategies are demonstrated throughout the course. This is fourteen-day training course that is spread out over four weeks, with a break two-week in between the entire course for the LSS Black Belt students to be able to identify a Lean Six Sigma project in their organization.
At the end of the training course, the LSS Black Belt students will be able to: Lead and utilize the DMAIC approach in a LSS Black Belt project; Apply the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques in their selected project; Effectively manage a LSS project team; Coach LSS project team members (e.g. LSS Yellow Belt members); and, Articulate to the leadership team of the company the benefits of the LSS program.
Below are some of the topics which will be covered during the fourteen-day training course:
• The DMAIC Framework and Lean Principles
• Project identification and Selection Process
• Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
• The Lean Tools
• Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
• Measurement System Analysis for Variable and Attribute Data
• Design of Experiments: Full Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs
• Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
• Simulation game to demonstrate applications of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt tools and techniques.
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training includes the following:
• Licensed Training Manual aligned with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Body of Knowledge.
• Minitab® Statistical Software version 18.
• Six Sigma Black Belt Memory Jogger.
• Free eight hours of project support and consulting services (To be arranged with Six Sigma BELT Consultants).
• Arrangement and Conduct of LSS Black Belt Certification Panel Review (If trainee opts to undergo "with project" certification).
• "With-out project" Option - Pen and paper certification exam given by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) (Separate Cost)
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course with Design Thinking Application||LSS-BB-AM||14 Days (August 31; September 1,7,8,15,28,29; October 5,6,12,13,19,20,27)||Aug 31, 2018||St. Giles Hotel Makati||Classroom||₱110,000.00||Register|