can benefit from this?
Design thinking is a practical approach to problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
1.) Anyone who just want to learn more user centric approach to problem solving.
2.) You will learn why its critical to understand and empathize with your end users.
3.) You will learn to think outside the box.
4.) Embrace discomfort.
5.) Encourage absurd ideas
6.) Collaborate with multi disciplinary teams
7.) How to fail fast, fail cheap and iterate
What’s the workshop like?
- It will be very interactive and activity base.
- Everyone will participate and present.
- Work on real life problems/ innovative projects.
• Design Thinking Framework
• User Problem Statement
• Understanding the User
• Doug Dietz / User Research / Personas
• Emphaty Maps
• As-is Process Review
• Playback the Artifacts
• Playback Intro
• Playback Theatre
• Executive Playback Theatre
• Earliest Usable Product