The Lean Six Sigma E-Learning course covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge and is designed in a way that students will be able to concretely grasp the Lean Six Sigma problem-solving tools, techniques and strategies.
At the end of the on-line course, LSS Black Belt students will be able to: Lead and utilize the DMAIC approach in a LSS Black Belt project; Apply the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques in their selected project; Effectively manage a LSS project team; Coach LSS project team members (e.g. LSS Yellow Belt members); and, Articulate to the leadership team of the company the benefits of the LSS program.
Below are some of the topics that will be covered in the on-line course:
• The DMAIC Framework and Lean Principles
• Project identification and Selection Process
• Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
• The Lean Tools
• Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
• Measurement System Analysis for Variable and Attribute Data
• Design of Experiments: Full Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs
• Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
• Topic Quizzes and Memory Joggers
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training includes the following:
• E-learning materials aligned with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Body of Knowledge.
• Minitab® Statistical Software version 18
• Six Sigma Black Belt Memory Jogger.
• Free five (5) hours of project support and consulting services (To be arranged with Six Sigma BELT Consultants).
• Arrangement and Conduct of LSS Black Belt Certification Panel Review (If trainee opts to undergo "with project" certification).
• "With-out project" Option - Pen and paper certification exam given by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) (Separate Cost).
• Access to the internet while taking the on-line course.
• Latest version of web browser, e.g.Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
• Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash Player.
• Microsoft office 2007 and up.
• Video and Sound Card.
• High Color (16 Bit) or True Color (32 Bit) Display Resolution and 1024 x 768 screen size.
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt E-Learning Course||LSSBB-OL||365 Days||On-line||Online||₱75,000.00||Add to Cart|