The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt E-Learning course is designed to develop professionals who have the skills to contribute to process improvement projects but constrained to attend a regular LSS Green Belt classroom training. The on-line course is self-paced and can be accessed any time for one (1) year.
Much like the classroom version, the on-line course shall equip the students with tools and techniques to: Identify and implement DMAIC projects and Kaizen events; Apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping; Conduct statistical analyses using Minitab Statistical Software; Apply the DMAIC framework to solve "real" business problems; and, Effectively manage team dynamics and recognize how to work with leadership.
Below are some of the topics covered in the on-line course:
▪ The DMAIC Framework and Lean Principles
▪ Project identification and Selection Process
▪ Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
▪ The Lean Tools
▪ Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
▪ Measurement System Analysis for Variable and Attribute Data
▪ Introduction to Design of Experiments
▪ Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
▪ Simulation game to demonstrate applications of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt tools and techniques.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt E-Learning Course includes the following:
• E-Learning materials aligned with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Tool Kit.
• Minitab® Statistical Software 18 demo version download.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Memory Jogger.
• Free four hours of project support and consulting services (To be arranged with Six Sigma BELT Consultants).
• Arrangement and Conduct of LSS Green Belt Certification Panel Review (If candidate opts to undergo “with project” certification).
• "With-out project" Option - Pen and paper certification exam given by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) (Separate Cost).
• Access to the internet while taking the on-line course.
• Latest version of web browser, e.g.Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
• Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash Player.
• Microsoft office 2007 and up.
• Video and Sound Card.
• High Color (16 Bit) or True Color (32 Bit) Display Resolution and 1024 x 768 screen size.
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt E-Learning Course||LSSGB-OL||365 Days||On-line||Online||₱28,950.00||Add to Cart|