The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt E-Learning course is a self-paced training focusing on the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to identify and execute Lean Six Sigma projects with the use of its principles, practices, tools, and approaches. The course design is very much like that of a regular classroom training and includes memory joggers, quizzes and a certification examination.
Below is the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt E-Learning course outline:
▪ Marriage of Lean and Six Sigma
▪ The Lean Principles and forms of wastes
▪ The DMAIC Framework
▪ Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
▪ Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tool Kit (Descriptive and Inferential Statistics)
▪ Quantifying Process Variability
▪ Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
▪ Quantifying Project Benefits
• Access to the internet while taking the on-line course.
• Latest version of web browser, e.g.Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
• Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash Player.
• Microsoft office 2007 and up.
• Video and Sound Card.
• High Color (16 Bit) or True Color (32 Bit) Display Resolution and 1024 x 768 screen size.
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt E-Learning Course||LSSYB-OL||365 Days||On-line||Online||₱ 12,000.00||Add to Cart|